- ‘Decentralized Land Governance and Legal Pluralism in (post-) conflict Burundi‘ within the research programme Grounding Land Governance – Land Conflicts, Local Governance and Decentralization in Post-Conflict Uganda, Burundi and South Sudan (PhD research project, African Studies Centre Leiden, funded by NOW-Wotro Science for Global Development, Grant number W 01/65.332.00, the Netherlands)
- Natural Ecosystems Management, Local Governance and Legal Pluralism in Southern Cameroon (Independent research)
- Governing Commercial Land Pressure on Land in Africa (Landac, WUR)
- Europe-Africa Quality Connect: Evaluating institutional governance in African universities
- Participatory Action Research Project ‘Innovation’ (socio-agricultural research project) within the research programme “Renforcement des Partenariats dans la Recherche Agronomique au Cameroun – REPARAC” (Partnership building within agricultural research in Cameroon)
- DURAS Project
Research fields & Interests
Legal Anthropology – Rural Sociology – Social Forestry – Agriculture – Land Tenure – Forced Migration – Women’s Land Rights.